Dear God

Dear God,

Help me cope with one day at a time and make the best of every moment You give me. Rather than try to achieve a million things at once and abandon them half way through, help me do one thing properly and finish it successfully.

Give me wisdom and understanding to accept the things that drive me insane and turn them into a source of blessing and a way to achieve spiritual progress.

Help me stay calm when people hurt me, and get the best out of negative experiences. Show me that everything happens for a reason and that, no matter what we're going through at the moment, we are not abandoned.

Give me strength to be prepared for whatever tomorrow brings and never give up the good fight.

I am not dismayed or overwhelmed, for You are my God. I know You will strengthen me and guide me through this journey of life.

AMEN

0 comments: